Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Need New Clothes


Well guys, I have noticed that most of my clothes are getting tighter. It makes me VERY happy hehe. I really want someone to just go out in public with, while wearing tight clothes... I believe that would be extremely hot, especially if we go to a restaurant and eat too much and our shirts ride up our guts. :) Anyways, I tried on some of my old clothes, and the pictures turned out beautifully, if I say so myself! My belly is really getting tight and round... I LOVE it!!!
So my last survey asked what I should stuff myself with on cam, and the majority of you said PIZZA, so pizza it is. I will let you all know when this cam session will be :) I will also be drinking some Coke Zero ;) The new survey is just a random question. I want to know who you guys want to see put on some weight. In my opinion, ALL men need beer bellies, even actors.
I have also decided to work out my upper body when I get to college. Although, I am on the waiting list for residence :( which SUCKS, but oh well, crossing my fingers. If I have to live with someone, maybe it will be some hot guy with a beer gut :) *crosses fingers*

2 comments:

  1. Hi:
    It is always good to hear welcome news! No wonder you are happy about your gaining, your belly looks "so much improved"!!
    I have to fully agree with you that all men should have a belly that shows. It is a belly that makes a man. And, yes, that includes actors.
    One thing I disagree with, is your idea of developing the upper body. Particularly the arms. Slender arms enhance a bulging tummy and moobs. While thick upper arms encroach on a full breast and its moobs. In addition, practical exercises in culinary school will give you lots of exercise!
    Your apprehension about accomodation for college is understandable. Privacy is great, but if you have to share, hopefully it is a really compatible guy.
    I assume you will be attending George Brown and wish you all the best, both for your studies and your successful gaining,
    Norbert in East Central Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking the stretch marks on your belly - looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete