Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures


The other day, I was chatting on the Beefy Frat Chat, since I am always chatting on it, and someone told me I was a camera whore. They were kidding of course, but it is true! I am a camera whore. I just love taking pictures of myself. There is a reason to that, and it might sound weird, but it is my reasoning. I take so many pictures of my belly, because it is kind of a way to express myself artistically, in terms of gaining and guts. I always have a lot of fun when I take pictures. Then when I upload them to Beefy Frat, or Myspace, or wherever, it makes me happy when I get comments from my fans. I love my fans<3 I know it is hard for you guys to take that "first picture" and upload it, but believe me, once you upload it, to a site, you will be glad you did. It is hard to explain to those who don't take pictures of their body, but I just love taking pictures of my gain. It is very 'empowering.' If you haven't taken pictures of yourself yet, I suggest you do so, because it will make you feel a hell of a lot better about yourself, especially with the comments, and once you start taking pictures of yourself, you might never stop... It is addicting to some people :P

Ok, enough of my pointless rant about pictures, onto my survey of the week. This past week's survey asked which actor you'd want to see put on weight, and the majority of you said Zac Efron. Why Zac Efron? Ugh, I don't even think he is that good looking, haha. I chose Tom Welling. He already is gorgeous, and if he had a nice round ball gut, he would be a GOD!!! But let me know who you picked and why, because I am interested to find out what you guys think :)

-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment