Friday, June 26, 2009

The Great Boyfriend Search


How hard is it to find a decent man?
*Sigh* For those who have talked to me know that I am searching for "the right guy," but I am really getting tired of looking. Is there a right guy for me? I have doubts. I have come to the conclusion, that the perfect boyfriend has to be involved with bellies in some shape or form. Like I want stuffing and gaining to be secondary to loving each other, but I would like it to be a part of the relationship. I do not care about color, size, age or location lol, just as long as they have a cute butt, and love cuddling, and like having fun, and of course, love me for ME, not just my belly. I am able to travel too;) Do any of you have a boyfriend into gaining? Is it possible to be in a relationship with someone into gaining and have it not just be about bellies? Oh well... That will be the next survey:)
So I am definitely getting bigger hehe:D I love it!!! My shirts are getting a little tighter, but my shorts aren't which means just my belly is expanding. YAY!!! Although I would like a nice butt too, but I have realized I can't get everything I want. My belly keeps on bumping into things, and it turns me on hehe.
The last survey I gave you guys, asked which body type do you like better, and the majority said solid ball belly. Although just barely. I chose solid ball belly too. I just love playing with them. They are so hot, and cuddly, and fun to rub. I do like other body types too though;) I would love a guy with a six pack to stuff me and tease me. That would be so hot!!! And a nice soft gut is always warm and cuddly:)
I am tired, and stuffed, so I am going to lie down, and rub my belly:) See you later guys. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi:
    This is a comment about your quest for a bf. If you didn't have any luck up to now, just think of all the new people you will meet in "Culinary School". Good luck in September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a guy with a six pack and a nice butt (if i do say so myself hehe) and my bf is a gainer, and we're totally in love, it's not all about the belly, altho that does make things super hot. You'll find someone man, you're hot and sweet, like a hot fudge sundae

    ReplyDelete