Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Should I Work Out My Upper Body?


So I had a question that I wanted you guys to answer that asked if I should work out my upper body or not, because I needed help and didn't know if I would look better with a more defined upper body. Obviously you guys were no help because there were 15 yeses, and 15 nos. Oh my god, lol. Maybe I will ask that question again at a later date :)
Anyways, I have been stuffing myself like crazy lately, and I am sure that I am over 215lbs, but I don't know exactly because I haven't checked. My gut is getting rounder and bigger and I am loving it!!! Just wish I had someone else to love it... Oh well, meh. I drink Coke Zero every day. I know, I know. You people are probably asking "WHY COKE ZERO???" It is because I love soda, and it is the healthiest form of Coke, lol, and it doesn't taste that bad :) I am also eating a lot. Today I stuffed myself with some stuffed crust pizza. I LOVE stuffed crust pizza. It is so yummy :) Anyone wanting to come and stuff me with stuffed crust pizza and coke zero? hehe

5 comments:

  1. I think you look really good! I would say that you should go ahead and lift - lifting weights is good for you, and it'll help you look even bigger. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with A its always a good idea to be active when you gain.... plus you should work your arms to make sure you will be able to lift up your massive gut in the future :D But seriously, do some lifting and a bit of walking.... it will be much better for you in the long run. Oh and coke zero isn't the healthiest coke.... Its actually got a chemical in it which is very close to paint thinner.... its better just to drink normal coke... although that being said I drink whatever I can get my ever-fattening hands on all the time.... hehe. And I will gladly stuff you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your gaining quite differently from A and Drakion. Just keep consuming calories to make your gut grow and if your gens are so disposed, your chest will also enlage with moobs. And when you look at it, slender arms enhance the looks of a rotund belly (Even without huge arm muscles you will be able to lift your tummy!!)
    Keep yourself "Full of Food"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dissagree with the first two commenters, I personally find that people look bigger while not lifting. That's a "No" from me, mate. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I My ass very large and I love and adore sex with the owners of large weights ..
    Please contact the e-mail Hotmail ( ssass_55@hotmail.com ) ..
    Thanks ..

    ReplyDelete