Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Reality TV Shows


So anyone who knows me, knows that I love reality tv shows. Wednesday nights are my main reality nights at this time of year, since America's Next Top Model, American Idol, and The Duel 2, are all on.
Tonight was America's Next Top Model's season finale. It was great because Aminat was eliminated. I didn't like her because she sucked ass!!! She wasn't even that pretty, in my opinion:-\ Then Allison and Teyona were in the final 2. Both were fairly pretty, except I was rooting for Allison since day 1, because she is different, and Teyona was blah... But of course, since my favorites never win these kind of things, Teyona won:( Oh well, at least she finished second:)
Then the American Idol bottom 3 elimination was on. It is between Adam, Kris, and Danny. I have hated Danny with a passion since I first saw him. He smiles weird, and acts like his shit don't stink, and to be honest, I think the only way he got to the final 3 is sympathy votes because his wife died, shortly before he tried out for the show... *sigh* Anyways, Adam and Kris ended up in the final 2, which I was ok about, but I would have preferred Allison there, but once again, my favorite didn't win... Oh well...
THEN the Duel 2. I LOVE this season, of the challenge, a lot! At first I was rooting for Ruthie and Mark to win, then I was rooting for Kim and Mark after Ruthie was eliminated, but then tonight, Kim and Eric were eliminated, and now I want Rachel and Derek to win, since he is cute and chubby:) I really hate Paula, she is a stupid bitch. I hope she gets punched in the face by everyone. I seriously hope she goes next:)

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! ALLISON should have won because I love her!!! and she was extremely gorgeous in a different sort of beauty...but I wish I could have just listened to Adam Lambert because his voice is AMAZING but he's facial expressions just freaked me out..

    ReplyDelete